Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Shorties...a mishmash of everything!

At the rate my hair is dropping, I'd be so bladdy bald soon! Can't say it's the stress, though it should very much be seeing that my finals is in few days time, cos I'm as relaxed as ever -__- Food perhaps? Or maybe I'm using the wrong shampoo? But I'm using Asience le...supposedly specially formulated for Asian. Brr!
*****
Should I move to wordpress? Cos they have that password protect function and also emoticons to choose from....
*****
I find myself to be much happier when I surround myself with people whom I love and sharing their happy instead of concentrating on my sappy woes. I guess you can really find happiness when you take the focus off yourself ;)
*****
I've had three wonderful meals last week- beef fajitas, steamboat and seafood marinara. Yums! A little bit the overindulging but it's been such a long time I've had such nice meals so I suppose it's okay. Hehe. But now have to ikat perut la ;p
*****

I can't believe it's only less than 3 weeks before the semester break starts! Can't wait can't wait!
*****
Who else is going to be my teman to church next sem, now that Janice is going off for her industrial training? Haih like I need any more reasons to feel awkward... T__T

*****

I am so so salivating over these dresses!!! Want. Them. All.














*****

And last but not least...


No comments: