Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello

So, yeah. Have been MIA-ing for a while. Truth is, at one point I got really uncomfortable with how the internet trespasses almost, if not all, boundaries of privacy. Heck I was even seriously contemplating whether or not to deactivate my FB account. Talk about paranoia. Lol.

There is actually another reason: I seem to always find myself at this never-ending crossroad in life. I don't really know how to explain it but it's like almost every other day I'd wake up feeling moody and insecure cos I don't really know what I want, how I feel, what to think, etc. There's always this ongoing battle inside of me where a part of me is really thankful for all that I have and wants to make the best out of where I am now but these feeling never last cos up came this other evil part of me which is always unsatisfied, hard to please and angry.

:(

I hate feeling this way and I don't want to be feeling this way cos it's eating me up. I don't really like me sometimes. That's why I've gone AWOL cos I didn't think I was in the position to write wtf. I really really hope that this is just a phase.

This is just a phase.
This is just a phase.
This is just a phase.
This is just a phase.
This is just a phase.
This is just a phase.

It should work. Right?

p/s: To my sisters and best friends, sorry I was so detached for quite some time. Promise will make it up to you :)

No comments: