Saturday, June 06, 2009

I have finally succumbed to peer pressure O_O

I now have a Windows Live Messenger account! ADD ME ADD ME!!! =D

So, I've been mia for a while cos....I HAVE BEEN BUSY SEWING! I know, I know, like super wtf right. Jessy....sewing? Haha even MJ says that's odd. LOL! But anyway! I did it and now, just to hao lian a bit... jeng jeng jeng!

It's a bag! Yay!

Pouches! Clockwise from left: Drawstring pouch for my (supposedly) bento box from Daiso, pouch which I have painstakingly sewn the flowers onto it, and my favourite of the lot which my mom has taken cos I asked her to choose between those two :|

Credits:
  • Me, for choosing such nice cloths (everyone says so ok!) and coming up with all the designs wtf
  • Ah Ma, for helping with 70% of the sewing part and for sponsoring the sewing machine
  • Auntie Bee Bee, for always layaning me with the jahit tepi stuffs
I had initially wanted to sew a dress or a skirt but now that I have to go back to uni soon I just don't have the time to do it. Sigh. And speaking of that! I am so annoyed at myself for joining MINDS cos I have to go back on Monday when everyone else still have 1 month of holiday! 1 MONTH!!! Argh~ I hope it'll be worth it :\



1 comment:

Leena said...

Wah, your sewing is not bad lei! But the color of the pics a bit dark, can't really see! Hahahaha!! Sorry ya, I didn't wear my reading glass. ;p