Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So, it has been meeting after meeting and more meetings this week. But! To be honest, I'm kinda enjoying it all =D Okay maybe just not the part where some annoying pricks keep ffk me. Sigh, the extent I go for MINDS. Lol.

What really amuse me throughout this whole thing is how there are so many departments in my uni which hardly anyone know of. I don't even know that they actually exist. Pusat Pengajian Berterusan dan Pembangunan Profesional? Huh? Pusat Pembangunan dan Jaminan Kualiti Akedemik? Double huh? That surely says something right if they're existence is hardly, or for me-never, felt upon.

Also, I realise how some people like to drone on and on on any given subject like an old grandmother. They seem to enjoy taking a whole long cruise before coming back to the point they're trying to make. And for some, they either lost their way while cruising or what I dunno cos they never actually get back to their point. -.-" So irritating can!

As much as UMP wants to be a "universiti teknikal bertaraf dunia", they should really reconsider their mission statement cos frankly, I think that it is a far-fetched dream. A minimum requirement of Band 1 for MUET? They gotta be kidding. Oh did I forget to mention that Band 1 is the lowest level of English competency? Seriously! And don't let me get started on the CGPA shit. T___T

Anywayyy that's not really any of my business since I'm not in any position to do anything about it. What I can do now is to sit back, unwind to Mr Cole and finish my book.

=)

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Gawd glad to hear tt u're enjoying yrself. Heh.

jessy said...

hehe yea but at the same time i can't wait for it to be over T___T