Thursday, January 07, 2010

First 2010 post!

Hey peeps!

Gosh I really did the whole mia thing huh? Sorry because as lame as it sounds, I was actually busy! LOL

Anywayyy guess what greeted me today when I log in to my blog account..........

......
......
......
......
......
......
......

THIS!!!


Okay, so fine, it's not the exact format plus there's also JieChi's uhm *patronizing* uhm comment. Haha! Jie, I suppose Kelsen means things are or going to be good?

These comments to me are like the holy grail of amateur blogging la! Cos I really didn't expect any other people besides those handful ones to know bout this. *points around* So they (c0mments) really took me by surprise *shy

It's so weird though that all the commentators should go by the pseudonym of 'Anonymous' and that they all appear at this post. But whatever reasons they may be, THANK YOU ALL for the wonderful comments! They really made my day :)))) Cos I've never regarded my posts to be creative or original *sniffs Well obviously it IS original cos they're all my ramblings and heartfelt pour-outs but what I mean is original in the sense of authors/writers' kind of literature originality. Ya know? And! To think that the person who left the last comment actually took the liberty to read my old posts as well....boy I must be really interesting! Haha =D

To all you anonymous-es, please, do leave your names as well in future yeah?

Okay, enough of the comments hooha. Moving on...

You know, Christmas wasn't so bad after all though the days leading up to it were pretty depressing. The KL trip which was suppose to be a relaxing getaway and catching ups with the bestfriends was more like bah humbug. Those well-meaning but annoying aunties just *had* to make me feel so guilty about not joining carolling. Cis. And there's also some....stuff. Sigh.

Anyway here's a couple of photos from the morning service.


Girls I practically grew up with <3


We used to be smaller than him!

Cooked dinner and I'd give it a 7/10 cos the roast was fantastic (and the sauce too!) but the kedegree was an epic fail. Haha! Luckily chicky saved the day cos if not it'll be like disastrous Christmas dinner 101. LOL. Both recipes are from Jamie Oliver's website and can be easily found though I did improvise a bit on the roast. Hehe. So now I present to you....Christmas dinner ala Jamie Oliver plus desserts by the mom:


Goodness in the making.






This is really horrible, even by my standard. Dunno why it turned out like that even though I followed the recipe as closely as possible. Sigh.


The ice-cream cake which isn't really ice-cream cake. It's frozen sponge cake + cream + blueberry filling. Yummerz~


Homemade mango pudding. Classic favourite <3

So yea, that pretty much sums up Christmas for me.

The new semester has started and gosh I hope that I've really learned my lesson this time and buck up! All the more cos I'm starting my fyp this sem. Oh God! Finally confirmed my supervisor and title yesterday and guess what I'm doing! Telecommunications! It's wireless mesh networking with cryptography actually but even now I'm starting to get the jitters already cos I have to learn the C language all over again. And, "cryptography - study and practice of hiding information" does sound intimidating, no?

I think I'll just have to stop here cos the internet has gone mental, again T____T

No comments: