Monday, October 19, 2009

How my blog almost became a forgotten love child

Assignments, reports and my MicroC project have been and still are creeping up T___T Can't wait for the end of this semester but at the same time sssooooo not looking forward to the impending finals! Argh! Fuck this shit!

So it's been quiet around lately and to show that I do still have a life.....here are some going-ons a little before raya till now.

Surprise birthday cake for Nabilah at the beach! Hence the surprised reaction. Duh, obviously -.-


Met up with the girls during the raya break. It was lovely and how I wish all of us are near each other so that we can do this more often. The other day I chatted a while to Rachel on msn and it made me realise how much I've missed her that it makes me wanna cry T___T But! But! But!!! Plans are already on the way to meet again this year end I am so excited I can't wait cos by then Lydia and Shirley would be around too!


Bunny Koko drove us a whole freaking hour to this kelong place for seafood when I went to JB last raya break. And it's not even that nice -.-" But I enjoyed the journey though cos we had to pass by the industrial area and I saw Titan! Damn impressive wei.


Say hello to Nicky and Celion! My godnephew and niece! You do no know what monster really is until you've met them. Naughty is such an understatement. *shudders at memories


Cute fishies at the kelong restaurant! It's so funny cos whenever anyone stands in front of the aquarium they'd all come hurdling to the front. Haha!


Caged monkeys. How it wraps its young tightly, protecting it from the peering eyes and chilly night really touched me. If only all the mothers in the world are like this... So if next time anyone asks what is good parenting you can say, "Mun-keh!" wtf


Went to this really nice art cafe with the randomest of randoms decors. I love their quirky and unique designs and the fact that it's in an old nyonya like shophouse adds to its plus point! Highly recommended for romantic chillaxing night outs cos the cosy ambience and nice jazz/bossa nova (think Lina Ono) playing in the background really sets the mood. Ahh if only I have a special someone to share it with... Snap out of it yo!


Saw this really interesting bicycle man hanging on the ceiling in front of a bicycle shop. What a smart way to advertise huh! The dummy is even cycling!


RM2 sushi with coursemates! Okay not really cos it's civil meet E&E. Lol. Cleared a grand total of 91 plates and we E&E peeps beat them by 1 plate! ONE!!!


Finally tried out the kononnya famous nasi dagang in Kuantan. First heard of it from Uncle Millan and after some googling (as in google-ing, geddit?), voila~~ Nasi Dagang Ubai peeps!


Wow my life damn happening hor?!

Okay back to vhdl now o->--<

5 comments:

mandysaw said...

hey babe,SUSHI!!! and the nasi dagang "sambal" is so..... **lau nua**

Come bck soon...............!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks !! very helpful post!

Anonymous said...

And it has analogue?

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!