Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hello everybuddy! It's been so long since I last posted something substantial because I am always either A)lazy, B)busy or C)lazy wtf

But seriously, this week has been one hell of a week what with everyday being an endless string of assignments/projects/reports. No thanks to my being a world class procrastinator during my 2 weeks break T___T

Been sleeping an average of 4 hours each day so tgi Friday! Cos I don't have classes on Fridays hence I get to catch up on my beauty sleep =D

So anywayyy everything's pretty much monotonous because on days when I have to go to Pekan for lectures by the time I'm back in Gambang I'd be half sleep-walking. Why the stupid university wants us to go there to study even though the whole construction is not done yet baffles me. Just my luck that my faculty and mech eng faculty kena T___T

For the past few days I've had to take the 6ish bus and then come back around 5/6 pm. Rest, dinner and then homework until 2/3 am. It's a vicious cycle everyday *pouts Why am I so ke lian?

Ok so maybe this post isn't very substantial after all cos I'm gonna just stop abruptly here cos it's almost 4.30 am and I'm tired.

At least you know I'm still alive and kicking wtf

Goodnight everybuddy!

No comments: