Saturday, March 14, 2009

If there is any parent whom i admire most, it would definitely have to be Karen Cheng.

She's a Perth (I think) based blogger who blogs about practically everything...from her favourite fashion finds to parenting to erm...just about anything!

Her blog is really entertaining and one can really feel her, as in her emotions whenever she's happy, depressed, proud or whatever feelings she's feeling at that time.

I especially love to hear stories of her kids. How she brings them up. How she's trying to give them every kid's dream childhood. The kind of relationship she has with them is one of a kind cos nowadays how many parents are actually not just their kids' parent but also their best friend?

I hope that one day when I've got the chance to be a mother I would be just like her. And perhaps even more!

Read her blog: http://www.karencheng.com.au/

No comments: