Friday, March 13, 2009

Yay it's the weekends again!

Oh wait...

I'm here... and it's not like there's anything to look forward to.

Bummer. *folds arm*

Anywayyyy...I went for the MINDS interview yesterday. I think I did ok but dunno la. It's funny how people would say anything just to get what they want (including me ;p). I mean like seriously some of the answers said is like so WTF??!!! Haha

There's this guy when asked what he would do when every time there's a new intake the parents would be horrified looking at the dorms' awful condition, he said that he's gonna kaji what is the cause (of the awful condition) and then bla bla bla. You can roughly guess what he said cos, well, that is the kind of answer people expect regardless of whether or not you would actually do it.

As for me, I was given 2 situations in which the first one is about the recent rapat umum (the gov loves to call it 'illegal gathering' dunno why) and the second one is about the interfaith dialouge which is gonna be held soon. Hmm...you can (again) guessed my answers.

I said I am supportive of them, which is true for the former, but the latter...I said it's a positive step towards integration/harmony/peace/etc because that's what they want to hear. If I had said that's all crap they would've definitely cross me out of the list. Like duh!

I want to be selected as a facilitator. So I say whatever I know they'd want to hear. Doesn't matter that it's not 100% true.

Which gets me back to my point. People are weird/funny, don't you think so? I think that's why it's so hard to find a friend and almost everyone's always trying to step on you to get to the top.

The 1 million dollar question would be this: Why should we (interviewer) choose you?

Hohoho One can really see the 'beautiful' colors of mankind here. I honestly bet that all of them are so not telling the perfect truth! You would gasp in disbelieve listening to some of their answers. Like 'sebab saya sangat bertanggungjawab'

Okay so maybe I should give them the benefit of doubt but to be a role model to the freshies???!! That's way overboard le. You really think you're that good/perfect/ho liao/whatever meh? *koff koff*


Shan't tell you what I said cos it's enough to give even myself goosebumps. Lol.

But I swear I'm not normally like that. It's only when the situation calls for it *shifty eyed*

"I never pretend to be something I'm not
You got what you see when you see what I've got
We live in the real world
I'm just a real girl
I know exactly where I stand
And all I can do is be true to myself
I don't need permission from nobody else
Cot this is the real world
I'm not a little girl
I know exactly who I am"

Hehe okok so maybe I don't really know who I am completely yet but maybe you can help me? ;p

No comments: