Monday, May 25, 2009

It was so funny! Jasmine and I wore the same kind of outfit to church yesterday and I swear we didn't plan it! Great minds think alike, eh? It's already such a big coincidence that both of us wore horizontally striped tops and black skinnies but what's more, our tops have hoodies too! So cute right!

I got my top at a 70% discount from Springfield =D

Anyway since I'm already writing bout her so let me go on a lil bit more ;p

I met Jasmine in Sunday School when I was like 10 (?) and we've been good friends ever since. She's my best church mate and we're both Uncle Ho's golden girls *bangga

Ok, the end.

1 comment:

Leena said...

Hello pretty girl!! I'm so glad you left me a message on my blog!! Hahahahaha!! I didn't know you blogged too. Hey, are you in Sin? You're having a break now? I'm in Bangkok on business trip and will be back this Thursday. Come visit me la if you have time. You can play with Ethan. I'm sure he'll love some company.