Monday, May 25, 2009

My birthday post! Finally! Lets do some flashback and see what I did on that one fateful day :D

Reached S'pore earlier than usual but I can't remember what time exactly >.< This is my birthday breakfast: McD delivery. I had McGriddles which is just like McMuffin but instead of two pieces of muffin thing kiap-ping the meat patty and egg, the former has two pancakes. It tasted weird imo cos sweet and savoury somehow just don't work for me. I still prefer McMuffin best but it still beats me why it's called McMuffin cos the muffin thing isn't really muffin, or it is?


Then it's time to hit the town! This is my birthday outfit.

Top: CNY baju, MNG outlet in EC Mall
Shorts: My first purchase with my first pay, Miss Selfridge

Peeptoe slingbacks: My fav pair of heels, Vincci

Bag: Christmas present from Tua Chi

Accessories: Model's own wtf


Next up, my birthday lunch with Jie Chi! We went to Shokudo at Raffles Place cos there weren't much choices. It's the Japanese version of Marche and Village.

I had soft-shell crab ramen

Sis had the lunch value meal

Japanese food rocks my socks!!

However, I wasn't really satisfied with my meal cos it's not very good. I would rather go to places like Ajisen Ramen or Sakae Sushi <.< >.>

My birthday buy! This top was so meant to be mine cos it was the last piece and in my size. What's more?! It's on a 50% discount! I'm fated to buy it. Hehe


We were walking around trying to look for our bridesmaid dresses (this is before I found mine) but alas, luck was not on our side. Here are some of the many dresses we tried on that day:


Highlight of the day: My birthday dinner with the sisters and their other halves! We went Tony Roma's cos it's in Suntec and we were lazy to travel elsewhere. Food's alright but I would have preferred CPK where I went for my 20th birthday or perhaps Hard Rock <.< >.>

Anyway I had a delicious choc birthday cake from Bakerzin which is also at a 50% discount (woots i love discounts!) so all's good :D

Look at the amount of food we had!

My birthday cake =)

So yea that basically sums up what I did on my birthday. I realized that this is my third birthday away from home and it just dawns upon me what a big girl I am now. Time seems to have no mercy and it keeps going faster each day that before I know it, I'm already stepping into adulthood. I'm not done with my teenhood yet!!! And in a blink of an eye I'd be in my mid 20s soon. Then late 20s, 30s......walau eh!

This is supposed to be a happy post but now it's ending a lil bit emo. Sigh.

No comments: