Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You would have guessed by now that Shirley and I took the bus down to KL last week to visit Lydia before she flies off to the UK this Friday. We had to take the train to meet her in Klang so both of us braved the after-work crowd and OMG what a horrendous experience it was! What with the poorly ventilated underground station, hot open air stations, miniscule trains, some annoying Malaysians who are so rude omg it's atrocious....needless to say, both of us agreed that we can never live in KL if this is how commuting to work everyday is like. It took us two whole freaking hours (@#$%!!) just to get from Pudu to Klang!! Geez the horrors if I DO ever end up in KL *touch wood

So anywayyy we just chilled at home with 50 First Dates and McD delivery the first day cos we needed to recover from the traumatic train ride wtf. Second day was Gardens, Midvalley and Bangsar. And now the highlight of Day 3.....*drumrolls* may I present to you...


Cue: everybody cheer!!!

I've heard so much bout it and I really really wanted to go and see what's all the hype about. And since Lydia wanted to try it out as well, we decided to go there for lunch. Boy oh boy, were we not disappointed! I totally DIG Fullhouse now! It's a lifestyle kinda store and the whole place is designed like a real house with a garden, porch (got real car sammo!), bathroom, etc. Their menu is so damn cute unlike conventional ones cos it's actually a magazine in cartoon! How cool is that? Food's reasonably priced too and you'd have thought that this kinda place surely gonna be ex.

Customary pic with the menu wtf

Set lunches. So cute right?

Our main courses

Gosh I really need to rave about their wild mushroom soup! It's the best mushroom soup I've ever tasted. That only if you don't like your mushroom soup too buttery/milky/rich. For me, it's perfect and I was euphoric! Not too creamy, not menjelakkan and has a nice taste of mushroom which is strong yet not overpowering. I could really go on and on bout it man! =D

Tastebud teaser


And since I am such a glutton I ordered the club sandwich. *shy* Simply delicious *mwah* though all of us did the python after that. Hehe!


Time to go poke around!



I saw some really cute tees and jackets but too bad they are free size *scowls* Why must everything come in free sizes??!! Kurang my business to do ed le!! *folds arm* But anyway Lydia bought this really cute white bag. Well at least none of us left empty handed. LOL.

Last pic with the car! It's a covertible Mr Bean car!


I would definitely love to go back there again. But the location's a bit out of place in Damansara Ara la. Like who the hell goes there?

Anyone willing to take me there? *big wet eyes*

p/s: I realized that I did the peace sign in almost all of my photos. What's wrong with me man??!! Okay need to think of new post ed =.=

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Loves! I wanna go back to full hse when I'm back in Malaysia. =)

jessy said...

yeaboi! must bring me along also k! hehehe

Anonymous said...

I WANNA GO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......... -MANDYSAW-