Monday, July 20, 2009

Dearest Jie Chi,

For the foodie in you and the ability to maintain such a slim figure even with all the food binging,


for how you are an interesting person and there is never a dull moment with you around,


for the fashionable vain pot that you are and can look good in just about anything,


for the kindheartedness and generous spirit in you,


and for everything else that you are....I just wanna wish you a very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have fun in Bangkok =)

*hugs and kisses*

2 comments:

Leena said...

Yeah, your Jie Chi now is an old girl! Hehehehe!! Anyway, I'll give you some of my flower felt. Just email me your address in ok? You coming down for Sherlyn's wedding on the 10th?

Lyn said...

Gawd u put up all e ugliest photos of me can. *cOmmitz SuiciDe* LoL But thanks for the post nevertheless. Love you loads!!!!!!!!