Saturday, July 11, 2009

Outing outfits! What I've been wearing for my outings this sem

Top & skinny jeans : Examples, Queensway Shopping Centre Necklace: Some vendor at Century Square Bangle: Bali, courtesy of Tua Chi

Top: Billabong Skinny jeans: Esprit Peeptoe slingback wedges: Vincci Hairband: Sinma
(everything on me are stuffs I got on sales! awesome-ness)


Notice how I'm slightly slimmer in the second pic? Squint your eyes if you have to! Haha! It's all thanks to MINDS but keeping those kilos at bay is sure damn hard. My pre-wedding diet plan kinda failed after yesterday (-.-"). Look at the amount of food the girls and I had last night! Such atrocity wtf
Round 1

Round 2

Simply delicious! Mwah!


Guess we'll be going out together a lot more often now =D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you look niiiiiiice!! Heh. Here's sending luuuuuurve fr BKK. Text me if u need anything. :*

Lydia said...

I like the 1st pic with the blue top.
Keep on styling urself babe!

jessy said...

thank you thank you *kembang