Tuesday, July 07, 2009

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

Look at this:

Can you say WOW =DDDD

I entered this Levi's contest in TiC in April without much thought that I would win but heck decided to just give it a try since I've never join any of this kinda contest before. Lo and behold, see who won a RM60 worth T-shirt now??!! ME ME ME!!! haha super wtf I know but I don't care cos I am so so happy! My First time le! Now got semangat to join more of their contest next time ;p

And this is my winning entry:

*****
Hello!

I want the Levi's® Red Tab Curves Boot Cut because first of all, I have a really huge and perky rear (typical pear shape) and so I always have a hard time buying a pair of jeans which would fit me properly. Secondly, since this collection fits people like me better as oppose to the conventional model-ish body shape, I believe it would make me look great with all the curve hugging and leg-slimming effect. Lastly, I have heard so much of Levi's jeans but I cannot afford one myself so I figure the best way to own one is by winning this contest

*****

Super crappy and totally no flair BUT! it won me a RM60 worth T-shirt. Woots! Must be the cute bluek emoticon. Haha!

I had initially wanted to post a emo post but when I saw this I was argh can save the drama for later. Celebrate first!

Nyahaha who won a RM60 worth T-shirt??!!

ME ME ME *hand tercucuk-cucuk in air

Okay shall stop already lest you get annoyed. Hehe =)

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Ay, congrats man! When u getting e shirt?? Must post, ok? Heh.

jessy said...

hehe thx! dunno yet cos they're gonna contact me (the winner wtf) once the prizes arrive at their office ;p

Lydia said...

OMG. just read this post!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
I must try TiC's contest one day. hheee..