Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm feeling rather troubled now.

My group has been given the task to present on the topic 'Challenges to national unity and ways to overcome them' for my Ethnic Relations class next week which carries a whopping 10% of our final grades. The thing is, how can I truly deliver my presentation at my very best when I know what I am bound to present are bullshits; a beautiful facade hiding the rough waters beneath it. I cannot really bring myself to say all those lies cos everybody knows what the situation is like here in Malaysia. Like, duh! Ammendments may have been made to the Akta Universiti & Kolej Universiti where now politics is not considered a 'sensitive' issue anymore as long as it is for educational purposes but you just wouldn't know if suddenly the lecturer do not like what you say and then decided that you're trying to incite hate etc. T____T

Haih, now I need to go read up on all those dasars and what-nots in case I got drilled by En Roselan. I like him, I really do (but after En Nik la) but sometimes I feel very intimidated by his power questions. History and legal stuffs are just not my forte le! But I still like his style of lecture which is more of a two-way communication instead of the students being the passive listeners. Hehe.

No comments: