Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hmm..nothing to blog actually. Just saja sign in cos the BLOODY SERVER JUST WON'T OPEN ANY OTHER SERVER EXCEPT BLOGGER. Walau eh. I guess it's fated. LOL.

Anywayy...let me bore you with my 'happenings' while I was away.

1. I've calmed down over my car incident. Lucky YOU. Haha.
2. TuaChi went for an appendix (appendicks? no pun intended ok) op the other day. She's getting better though =D
3. Jc's still mia -.-' No surprise.
4. Did quite well for NM. Praise God!
5. But did quite atrociously for EM. Oops.
6. Gained (and is still gaining) weight :O omgwtfbanana. Must really start jogging like really soon.
7. Heart Mandy, Lydia and ZuLee for being sssoooo caring. MUACKS muacks muacks :*
8. Realised that I wasn't in Shirley's 'me and ppl important to me' album on fb. Michelle and Lydia are in though. Hmm again, no surprise. *but ain't me important to yyyoouuuu?* Haha

Okay that's all I can think of right now.

Sayonara LOVESSSS

No comments: