Thursday, February 19, 2009

Joke of the day:-

Doraemon : Jangan guna potentiometer lagi untuk part A!!!
Jessy : Huh?! Apa tu potentiometer?
*looks all over at the equipments*
Mana potentiometer tu? Ini ke?
*points at function generator*
MushyMaro : *OoO* potentiometer tu variable resistor la... -.-"
SazoRenkon: -.-"

Major omgwtfbanana situation I tell you. Damn embarassing ok! Already done dunno how many labs but still dunno what a potentiometer is.

Okay so I wanted to post up a picture of a potentiometer but bloody blogger is so sssllloooowwww. Or is it the server's fault? Hmm...whatever *shrugs* Go google it IF you really wanna know what it is :p

On a totally unrelated note, I found out today a shocking revelation! Gosh, I really don't know if I could ever look straight into theirs eyes again without disgust. Well of course I can't say what or who is it here cos after all the net is a very very dangerous place. Don't you agree? And..and to think that I...urgh! I just can't spill it out. Thank God He sent an 'angel'. LOL.

No comments: