Thursday, February 12, 2009

I miss living Singapore. Like really really A LOT!!! =(

Prof Normah really annoyed me (and a whole bunch of others) to no end today.

-.-

Seriously, I've always got this uncomfortable feeling around her but today's just the last straw. And what I'm really dissatisfied about this is that even though I'm unhappy with with her I've still got to put on a big smile and act like nothing's happen in front of her. Damn torturous sia! Brr...

Back to why I'm so annoyed.

She asked us to prepare a speech outline on Tuesday and to present it today. She wanted 2 volunteers only so after Am presented his I thought that maybe I should grab the chance and present mine. Boy am I so wrong! There was something wrong with the line spacing thing and it just won't 'single-space'. Am and Bob couldn't correct it too and I just don't know why it's like that. Then all of a sudden she became so fired up and snapped "Don't waste time. Take it (pendrive) out. Next!". I swear everyone's like "Huh wtf. What's happening?"

Damn it. What's wrong with her??!! It's not even time's up yet. Why can't she just correct me on my points and format? Why is the bloody line spacing so important that just because of that she refuses to look at my outline? I felt like shite. I mean like who wouldn't after being rejected like that right? For an invalid reason sammo! brr...

But I wasn't the only one feeling that way (prove that it's not me! haha). Later on Flower, Liana, Nabilah, Mariati and Ming Jie was also like "What the hell is wrong with her?!" Haih. And it's not only this time. Even in our previous lectures she's always all high and mighty. Just because she has a Prof in front of her name? Dang, dah lah I always do badly in my assessments....I dread knowing my marks. =(

Really hope that she has nothing against me and that she probably just had a bad day. PMS perhaps? Hehe

Anywayyyy....

I'm really sick and tired of all the silly remarks of Soon and the gang. Like seriously....GROW UP!! They have been teasing me and Ah Piow mercilessly since beginning of this sem. And today!!! Piow and I was talking in front and then all of a sudden someone called me and him. We turned back to find....THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM WITH THEIR PHONE CAMERA PHONE WAITING IN POSITION TO SNAP A PICTURE OF US TOGETHER!!! Walau eh...I dunno whether to be angry or to laugh! Cis

It's funny in the beginning but when the same kind of shit repeat everyday you kinda get fed up with it, ya know?

I hereby declare that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING going on between me and Ah Piow. Not in the past, not now, and definitely not in future! Brr..

Why can't we all just be normal friends and..and talk bout how-are-yous and what's-going-on. Seems like each time they open their mouth to talk to me all which came out is Piow-this and Piow-that. Get a life!

Hmph!

I'm not worried and couldn't care less in the beginning but their incessant teasings are getting overboard. I'm just worried that SOMETHING will become out of NOTHING. Get what I mean?

Lets just hope that we'll all get over it soon.

Now gotta rush off for my reports and assignments. Ahem *shifty eyes*

Oyasumi nasai!

No comments: