Saturday, February 14, 2009

OMG

I just realised that someone else did read my blog. *and she began to see the light* Cos someone commented on one of my posts. And to think that I didn't even realise that till now. -.-"

Like wth!!! Haha i don't know whether I should be happy or not. I mean like I've wanted to keep this as personal and unknown as possible but oh well...I've anticipated it but I guess it's just earlier than what I thought. Sigh. Does that mean that I can't write certain stuffs say like how I much I hate X anymore?

Shoo shoo~ you homo sapiens. There ain't anything here for you to feast your eyes on! LOL Obviously just kidding.....erm not? Haha ok so maybe it's just only ONE and yet here I am making such a big fuss out of it. Still...I dunno >.<

Whatever la. I got many other stuffs to worry about and btw I dunno who the hell is that commenter so I guess it doesn't really matter..(?)

Yay yay I'm gonna go kayak-ing in less than 6 hours time! Not a bad way to spend Valentine's Day eh?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: