Friday, January 02, 2009

It has been raining forever since I arrived in uni. Wouldn't say I hate it cos I luvluvluv the snuggly feeling you get when you wake in a drizzling morning. Ahhh.... this is what I call sheer bliss ;p Lucky for me that all classes has been canceled this week thus the ability to sleep in everyday.

Anyway, I've kinda started on the Twilight mania. It's hard to not get caught up in all those hype. Hehe. I just love how Edward and Bella's love is so sweet and innocent unlike your typical Hollywood comefuckmecosithinkilikeyou kind which is really refreshing. Lol. Finished the first book and now waiting to get hold of the second one. But I really can't believe it that Popular is actually out of stock le! Must book sammo. Chey! And you'd think that amidst the economy meltdown people would want to ikat perut a bit >.<

Saw this really cute doggie when I was at this hawker place. She's such a poor thing and I can't tell you how much I want to bring her home there and then. It really breaks my heart every time I see a creature like her. Hurt and homeless. all the time when I was there she was like wandering around aimlessly. I dunno what she's looking for. Food? Not quite likely cos she didn't even 'chai' me when I tried to tempt her with some bones. Maybe she's just hoping that a kind soul would take her in? I can (kinda) feel her sorrow when I look at her eyes. Can cry man. Gosh, when I have my own place next time I'll keep as many of these 'pariah' dogs as possible. IMHO I really think that sometimes it's better to 'chi' pets rather than people cos all they want is some tlc and they will love you back unconditionally . Maybe not as close as God but you get what I mean. SIGH...

On a brighter note, I think I'm going to start a book collection =D

Just added Sophie Kinsella's latest book to the family. May you grow and be fruitful! Hehe

No comments: