Thursday, January 08, 2009

Can someone please knock me on my head so that I will wake up from all these illusions!!!

Gosh I thought I've realised my mistakes and gonna change but I guess just like the saying goes, 'a leopard never changes its spots'. Sigh...

I think I'm watching too many dramas that now I want to be that person/character or to be in that condition. Man, I need to slap myself and take a bloody good look at myself.

Who am I kidding, huh? I'm already in my 2nd year 2nd sem but till now I honestly don't really much clue of what I'm studying. Is all this worth it? The fact that I'm not gonna excel in this field like ever? Sheesh what the hell am I saying man.

Of course I want to be the successful engineer but how am I gonna be one if I'm so ignorant and clueless bout so many things??!!

This is so frustrating!!! >.<"

Anyway, I'm glad that mom's operation went well. Thank God!!! Haha but I really wonder how is she gonna stand without tennis for the next 6 months. LOL.

No comments: