Friday, January 09, 2009

What am I doing with my life?

I've got only one chance to live so I don't wanna throw it away.

I'm getting Farizan again this sem for Analog Electronics II. God please help me. I think I did way below average for last sem in AEI cos she revealed that 10 people out of 34 (?) got A's. I got B- -.-"

Walau eh! And to think that she's a supposedly 'generous examiner'. LOL. I sucked big time.

I think I'm gonna freak out soon. I can feel that assignments and stuffs are creeping up on me. Someone please save me before I drown in this sea of....whatever.

Man, I'm really losing touch with English. Not only that, I'd think that I'm pretty much losing touch of everything. O.O

I've never felt lazier and stupider in my life than now. So much that I do not even know what's the difference of V and Ah in a battery. How a battery works. What to do if a fuse is blowed without replacing it. But to be fair almost everyone in class didn't really know the answers to these problems. Still...that ain't no excuse that I DO NOT know them. I wouldn't trust me if I'm ever an engineer. Lol.

I hate this feeling of not knowing what I'm supposed to. It makes me feel small and useless. Like today in Electrical Machine and Power Systems class, I don't know why the hell am I so FRIGGING nervous for when it was almost my turn to introduce myself. I swear my heart was thumping so hard that it practically jumped out. You tell me, silly or not?! And then during Engineering Lab IV, dunno for what reason I was so afraid to answer the lecturer's questions.

This is so not me.

I used to be so confident and all... WHERE ARE YOU, JESSY?! WHERE ARE YOUR BALLS??!! It's not like I've got any but you get what I mean.

Sigh T.T"

Anyway I hope things will get better soon. *cross fingers*

I miss my best girlfriends.

1 comment:

阿当 said...

Your blog is fine, although i didn't read all but atleast this page and few more are really fun... Kampate!!!