Monday, January 12, 2009

Gosh...I should really really stop doing this night creature thing. It's getting to me and I don't think I can keep up any longer with normal stuff if I don't change. Lol.

Went to cg for the first time ever on Friday. It felt kinda awkward to be honest. I dunno why and if Janice and Zeno both felt that way too but it's really weird. What's wrong with me man?! However the one thing which I really like and gotta admire is their bond. I mean like they're really close and all and there just seem to be never ending laughter around. This is what Christianity means, I think- to love your neighbours as yourselves. Hopefully (God willing) I will attend cg faithfully every week and then get to know the church members better cos shamefully, after 1 and a half years, I've yet to befriend any of them *hides self* I think this will be a better sem =D

Hmm...The Gem of Life has somehow lose its appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE tvb dramas but I guess not having subtitles kinda bores me cos I don't understand everything uttered in cantonese. And the fact that it has 80 episodes don't help much either. Hee.

I just realised that all my posts has more than one subject. Never once it's concentrated on one topic. I guess I do have a lot to say. Hee.

No comments: